View Single Post
Old October 13, 2016   #98
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by korney19 View Post
My Anna Hermann look like the ones pictured at Tatiana's I think. Did you notice a big difference between the pics at both links? I still have an organza bag full of them outside I have to process, I only had a partial cluster bagged that are fermenting now.

Back to the 100 en pom (aka 100 en rama), are these the correct names for the ones the old man is carrying? Living in Buffalo all my life, 5 minutes from Canada, meant 7th grade French class, not Spanish class, and even that is mostly forgotten now.
Just answering you about Ribera now, as I did in a post above,the Annas will have to wait.

In order to answer your question about the two varieties the old man is growing I'll have to go back to my em from Ilex.I also know that I don't have seeds for one, but hopefully will in the future.

What I also said is that right now the only persons who n need to know the details are the ones that grew out Ribera this past summer and I have yet to put them on a group e-mail with an abbreviated version of his answer,but will.Two of them are SSE listed members and need to know before they send in their updates, as I also said above.

Now that mytax stuff has been filed I'm trying to catch up, which has been difficult.

Carolyn