View Single Post
Old December 3, 2016   #2302
ginger2778
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Shaw View Post
Great looking plants Marsha and everyone, I love these container success stories.
Ricky, you, AKMARK, and Barb_FL are the biggest reason for my success. I have been supplementing with a teaspoon of Calcinit and a teaspoon of pure Epsom salt down the EB tube once per week, and 1/2 teaspoon of each in every 7 gal.pot once per week. The production is ah may zing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb_FL View Post
Marsha - Great pictures; I am in awe with all the varieties you grow. Off to look up Kiss the Sky.

Please take a group shot of your containers now that you pruned them. I need to see how the experts do it.

---
Here are our first ripe big tomatoes of the season. We ate the first one on schedule - December 1.

Today we ate Large Barred Boar (EB) which was picked today - With the hurricane and DH helping, it was mislabeled as Black from Tula. I didn't start PBTD until later so it isn't that. LBB is shorter and earlier than PBTD which fits this plant to a tee. I wondered what happened to all my LBB and why I had so many Black from Tula planted.
Barb, I will let you know when I find an expert Lol! Your fruits look gorgeous.
I planted what was labeled PBTD, but it is a large orange cherry. I thought it was just mislabeled as I had help planting out, but I didn't grow anything that looks like it. Maybe it will be tasty.
Kiss the Sky is the name Tatiana gave to her stabilized version of Purple Haze, an F1 very sought after and no longer has seeds available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigVanVader View Post
Wow Marsha! I cant wait to grow Lucid Gem next year and RMK looks like a monster producer...well they all do really. Grats to all of y'all for the great season.

Barb how would you rate LBB? I have cut it from my grow list 2 years in a row now.
I have seeds of LBB, gotta try it, I know Barb thinks highly of it, and I respect her opinion.
BBV- I plan to put seeds of RMK in my January offer, and if the color is correct, the breeder of Rebel Alliance will give the OK to release those too.
ginger2778 is offline   Reply With Quote