View Single Post
Old December 19, 2016   #36
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenO View Post
Darin, that's a deal.
KarenO
Karen I just got an e-mail copy with your latest remarks.

Do you ever apologize to anyone when something goes wrong,lost seeds,whatever, seeds not sent,whatever,I know I do, and so I apologize for Neil not citing you correctly,just as KarenO.

On the plus side Zena's Gift will have a much wider distribution via the Yearbook,which should please you. And it pleases me since Neil was the only one who opted to get it off my list of new ones.

And obviously I didn't offer it in any seed offer or send it to anyone else since Neil only ramped up seed production this past summer to be able to SSE list it.

And now that I look at the list again of what Neil told me on the phone that he had, I see Z Gift and 15 more that I thought he was going to send seeds back to me as well, since some are on that spread sheet for my seed producers that were grown out this past summer.

The BIG question for me is now two years late on getting the seed offer up, when will it go up, but both Shawn and I have had our problems, I still have seeds owed to a few others,and on and on it goes.

Carolyn, thinking of hiring a Brinks truck to get all the seeds needed up to Shawn in VT since it's too far for him to drive down to where I am.