View Single Post
Old February 6, 2017   #161
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Patti..I have already given all my smaller plants MG a couple of hours ago....I actually ran out so could not do the drums (about 8 plants) so will buy more MG tomorrow so as I can water them....

So I wonder where that leaves me now as regards giving them the Sulphate of Potash......I nearly threw the Sweet 100's out when I saw the state they were in but took all the diseased branches off ....Maybe now is the time to try a bleach treatment on them to see what happens ...They are the worst plants followed by Russian Red and both were bought by myself when they were cheap from the gardening centre...In saying that a few of the Russian Red look pretty good...
The weather is still a problem but I do have a "nearly" red tomato ..Its a TT and I think on a plant that I probably also bought on the cheap...
My roast pork should be cooked and my Potatoes and Onions should not be that far away and I will do Frozen Peas in the Micro wave...My mouth is watering cause this is the first time I have actually cooked a meal for myself since Xmas Day....

Now should not I be able to ask Garden Centres here for a fertilizer with those numbers ???

Regards Ron
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote