View Single Post
Old February 20, 2017   #253
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Patti...I really see no comparison simply because I have not the experience ...All I can see at this point is a continuing escalation of yellow in the leaves of certain plants ....I have not used Calmag since Feb 1st ...The only product that I can visibly see that makes a difference to my eyes is the milk spray ....I have so many fertilisers ....and sprays I am struggling to understand what to give them except because most of my plants are now bearing fruit......As I understand they require a fertiliser strong in Potassium...That why I used Phostrogen last time...

One Tablespoon ??? per plant.....Well the myco and EF 10/25 is not going to last long at that rate...?? Unless of course they are a once only treatment..

Up to now I have used a freezer (on its side) inside the greenhouse as a work bench for my plants but as from today I will create a workbench outside so each individual plant apart from the WM drums will be individually moved out onto the workbench and inspected...watered and whatever is to be applyed will be applied.....This will give me more room ...inside .....

FRom your post I take it that I just apply the myco and EF 10/25 (without any fertilizer) and how do you want me to apply it? sprinkle on the soil and wash it in ?? and My younger plants ?? Surely I give less to them than the old

Cheers Ron

Four of the WM drums have of course been treated with the "bagged" whatever it is.....Do you want me to apply the myco and EF 10/25 to them also? As I understand these additives are pretty powerful and I really do not want to destroy any plants...
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote