View Single Post
Old May 1, 2017   #728
upcountrygirl
Tomatovillian™

Well, all the leads have led to dead ends. We think we know who took them. Earlier this year a friend of the family hired some day help for me to help with a nut grove project I've been working on. The help came from a homeless tent city in the nearest large city to us. One of the neighbors caught video when he was driving away. Gigi was the one who recognized him. She said well he's had a haircut and shaved but that looks like that guy Shawn who helped work on the nut grove that day. The tag on the truck was stolen. I have tomato seedlings nearly ready to set out, some we set out last week from a very generous T'viller! Thank you!

My b-day was in April. I had a "surprise" birthday party. What made me cry after i had walked into the party room was when i turned to my left and there were all these trees and plants for b-day gifts. Lol... they all said they got some very strange looks from the other patrons eating at the restaurant. (It was held at my favorite local Greek/Italian restaurant.)

I never expect to see Shawn again but I made the choice then and still stand by it that i'll try to help those less fortunate than me whenever i can. I firmly believe what goes around comes around.
upcountrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote