View Single Post
Old July 21, 2017   #133
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartanburg123 View Post
Perhaps Carolyn can get information from him regarding the source of the seeds, as he is currently a biology professor at Northern Virginia Community College. I Googled him after Carolyn mentioned having found him.
Correct, and I have already searched the info at the Community college and will be eming him shortly but so far it looks like a good match. I had also noted in the post I lost that his em address ended in a .edu, which confused me but I found that almost everyone on the faculty AND staff have edu addresses,so no,not a Ph.D, as is usually the case.

A lot of this I had posted in the post that I lost Darin,when I went to fetch a link. As I posted above.

Carolyn,enough already, time to consider seeing what Martha packed in the cooler for my supper tonight, I hope something good since I didn't like the meals on wheels that Ed delivered today/ The two ladies that help me out here at home on most days, Martha, who is a terrific cook and has a large supportive family and a swimming pool to cool off in when it's hot and humid,,and Freda, who does most of the outside work and we had another spat this AM when I asked her what I'd like her to do re what I asked her to do for my tomato plants out there.How I really hate being homebound and chained to this walker, can't even raise my tomato seedlings or anything else, but what is,is, so I have to deal with it as best I can. MY job seems to be making out their checks on Fridays, so Freda will be here alone on the weekend and who knows what will be for breakfast, lunch and dinner then.What is known is that I won't starve since I have a few things hidden..