Thread: A Confession
View Single Post
Old August 7, 2017   #1
AlittleSalt
BANNED FOR LIFE

Default A Confession

A confession - I joined site called Tomatoville back in 2014. I've grown some really good tasting tomatoes (over 200 varieties) - made over 9,000 posts. Have learned that my gardens are overridden with RKN, and Fusarium race 3. I have shared tomato seeds with people all over the world. When is the last time you mailed seeds to someone in Romania? It is as easy as mailing to someone in your town - it just costs about a dollar more.

Along the path, I've shared points of my life with you, and sometimes I wish I wouldn't have, but I did. Often times, it is easier to be quite and mysterious. I'm not in that mode anymore. It is easier to me to be honest even though I do write things that I realize could mean something else than what I actually mean.

A Confession: Tomato sauce in a can tastes better than anything I've grown. Tomato juice is Campbell's, and I buy canned tomatoes. Maybe they add the right amount of acids?

A Confession: Growing in RKN soil with Fusarium race 3 is a challenge to me that I have to try. I cannot afford to buy containers or artificial soil. Property taxes are eating us alive along with unforeseen bills to help out our children.

Stuff happens - throw in menopause that I'm doing everything I can to help my wife, and the ER stuff happening with me and tomorrow is another day.

The confession - I am human trying my best. The person you know as AlittleSalt is who I have always been, but I had to go through hell being him, and I am confused.

I wanted to edit out that confused part, but

I have to post this.
AlittleSalt is offline   Reply With Quote