ginger2778
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineRose View Post
Oh my, I'm in trouble.
Heh Heh, you sure are, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b54red View Post
I can't believe you are growing that many in containers especially in Florida. I used to grow lists like that for a few years but it was just too much sugar for a dime trying to keep up with all those varieties and now I'm too old to even think about tackling that many different varieties in one season. For the past few years I am just whittling down my list to keep it at a manageable level. I really do like the crazy names on some of those. Good luck.

Bill
It was a lot last year because they finally produced up to potential. I am probably a little nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyruhl View Post
I was just wondering when we would see your list earlier today. Voila. I was surprised to see no Rev Michael Keyes because I was so very impressed with it. I got my seeds from your seed offer and it is in my permanent line up.

Since I am on my third batch of tomato juice in the last 2 weeks (when I was supposedly on vacation), planting 100 tomatoes doesn't sound too great to me right now. When I see your pictures later in the year when I am in a tomato desert, I will be oh so jealous. Hope you have a great season.
RMK is wonderful, but I only wanted 1 multiflora this year, so I stuck with Rebel Alliance. I guess I have to do a photo thread again this year, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshou View Post
Great list, looking for your feedback next year
Thanks, several are from you via Curt(Creister).
ginger2778 is offline   Reply With Quote