View Single Post
Old November 4, 2017   #29
Worth1
Tomatovillian™

Somewhere in the vast internet I read where DOW has come up with a GMO for something I cant remember what it was oh it was soy seeds.
Instead of posting any links just Google DOW GMO and you can look for yourselves.
My point is I feel Monsanto has became the scapegoat while the other culprits are running Scott free to do as they please more or less.
The concept originally comes from Leviticus, in which a goat is designated to be cast into the desert with the sins of the community.
Other ancient societies had similar practices. In psychology and sociology, the practice of selecting someone as a scapegoat has led to the concept of scapegoating.

This practice goes on all the time in businesses the government and just about everywhere you look.
People want to find someone to take the blame to take the heat off themselves.
In this case I firmly believe it is Monsanto.
It is a trick just like the magician does with the pretty girl on stage.
Everyone is looking at her while he does what he needs to do without being caught.
In other words Monsanto has became a distraction or only one poisonous snake out of many.
As long as we keep blaming the rattlesnake for what the copperhead does we will never catch the copperhead and it will continue to run free.
Glyphosate is made by many companies now not just Monsanto.

Worth
Worth1 is offline   Reply With Quote