View Single Post
Old January 9, 2018   #182
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Glenn called me yesterday to see how I was doing and of course the conversation went on from there.

What he has already done is the following. His first website was paid for by two folks, Amy Goldman, now Fowler, and myself, each half of the money.

That first website was put up by Dr.Jeff Mc Cormack, yes,the same one who used to own SESE who also did website design.

Linda couldn't make the changes they wanted to make without going back to Jeff, so they decided to do some research for a new host and are happy about their choice.

Without going into more detail,that's where things are right now.

Carolyn, who also got some good advice from Glenn since both toilets here are non functioning right now,got thru all that frigid weather for this to happen,and yes,I do have a commode that I can use,yes, local contacts have been made. Glenn said it was always a concern of his, not just where the septic tank is for his home, but also the water/heat in many of the out buildings as well..Meaning the office building, the building where the seeds are stored and packed, all the shelters where his heirloom birdies are, etc.