View Single Post
Old April 3, 2018   #26
saucy boy
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobiledynamics View Post
NB. No flicker. I think in the literal sense, it was brain shock - and the brain/sensory senses. For the 1st 10 days, I literally turned off the lights before I entered the room as I would get dizzy if not semi-nauseous.

It's now at lease more comfortable - meaning, I can walk in, and head straight to the dimmers, turn off the veg setting (more brightness and red), and the color output is a mix of primarily blue/white with minute red, but because the intensity is less and my *brain* had adjusted, I don't set such sensory reactions.

Very weird non the least....but definitely something new for me as far as running LEDS and the reaction of
I know what you mean. Yesterday I went to the local hydro store to get some fertilizer. They are mostly cannabis oriented, but they have an expensive LED setup with peppers (legal to grow here in NY) growing hydroponically under the light. These things got huge since the last time I was there, but they look so weird under that light that it's a bit disconcerting. I didn't get ill looking at them, but it was not exactly pleasant. Wish I had one, though, they work great.
saucy boy is offline   Reply With Quote