View Single Post
Old June 1, 2018   #13
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourOaks View Post
http://www.tomatoville.com/showthrea...376#post702376

Carolyn, this is the same topic from yesterday that you chimed in on. Which lead to you unloading on Marsha.

Do you not recall?
Again when I click on your link it says I have no permissions.

Yes, I got back to Marsha very strongly and posted why I did so. Did you read that and understand that if someone has something very negative to say about another person,you don't do it publicly,you PM the person privately.

And you may not have seen this but she got back to me in that same thread and apologized and said she had deleted her post. And of course that update from her was also sent to me at home as is true for anyone who posts in any given thread.

I did not delete the thread.Period. There is no auto-delete other than certain words some might use,which are not acceptable and the software does that automatically and is programmed to recognize those words ,thankfully.Period.

But I'm pretty sure I know how it did get deleted, and for that I am very thankful.

I'm also noting that when anyone registers here they have to accept what's called TOS( terms of service),which is part of the registration process. Most registering actually read it as part of the registration process,some others don't and pay the consequences when they do not adhere to TOS..

If anyone wants to see what they agreed to, there is a backup to TOS re registration if you go to the very bottom of the page and click on TOS which anyone can do, registered or not.

Carolyn