Thread: led lights
View Single Post
Old December 7, 2018   #4
NicolasGarcia
Tomatovillian™

Hello, I am using this led lamp from a Chinese supplier. It is the first time I use it and I am waiting for results, according to the Chinese supplier:

Less than 400 nm: the absorption of chlorophyll is lower, which affects the effect of the photoperiod, to avoid elongation of the stem.

400-500nm: (Blue led light) High absorption by chorophyII and carotenoids, great influence on photosynthesis

Blue light: For the growth and absorption of plants. It can improve the activity of the chloroplast, to prevent the plant in spindle, but on the other hand, it will inhibit the photosynthesis, reason why the plant needs a lot of blue light.

500-600nm: Low absorption by pigments.

600-700nm: (Red led light) The absorption rate of ChorophyII is low, it has a significant effect on photosynthesis and the photoperiod effect For the flowering and fruiting of the plants, Promote the growth of the plants, germination, flowering , the results. The most dominant role during the addition of color in plants, accelerates photosynthesis.

More than 700nm: low absorption rate, stimulates cell expansion, affecting flowering and germination of seeds.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MVIMG_20181204_103831.jpg (157.1 KB, 133 views)

Nico.
NicolasGarcia is offline   Reply With Quote