View Single Post
Old December 11, 2018   #32
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worth1 View Post
On a side note nctomatoman AKA Craig is the very first person ever to send me a PM thanking me for coming onto the garden web forum and saying nice things to me.
He was the first person to ever speak to me in person on the internet at all.
That was way back before this sight ever was even thought about.
We have been friends ever since.

One time he responded here to me on a thread about browsing tomatoville while at work.
I made the statement that any browsing was stealing from the company and nose to the grind stone bla bla bla.
He told me he would hate to have me for a boss.
My whole post was a sham to begin with and it is part of my nature to take on the most evil role there can be.

Well any who I dont know anything about any of the other people out in Napa valley but Fred and Craig both are good highly respectable dyed in the wool folks.

Worth

LD, not LDS,I was also at the original Garden web as I'm pretty sure you remember.

And all I'll say now is that not all that you remembered as posted above,is not the same as I remembered.

No,I'm not going to answer with any specifics since it's been a very rough day for me here in upstate NY what with our TD bank now closed and I get a letter from TD which makes no sense.Called, and got that straightened out I hope. Our local Family Health Center is MAYBE staying open until the first of the year,or maybe not.

Who is going to get my meds from Rite Aid,now a Walgreen's store as the Robot voice answers when I call in my renewals.,etc.

But there was also some good news for me as well.

My peanuts were shipped from VA today.

My outstanding store on Central Ave near Albany sent what I ordered yesterday. Mostly dark choco with a splash of cashews.

And the wheel continues to spin,I just want it to land on not just my number,but I want the same for everyone as well.

Carolyn