View Single Post
Old December 24, 2018   #15
SQWIBB
Tomatovillian™

Default Led Update

December 24th, 2018

I had ordered 2 new Led grow lights for the new indoor garden area, but it got me to thinking, and you know what happens when I start thinking $$$.
I was reviewing led grow lights and came across the Viparspectra 700w led that looked perfect for the new grow area but it was just too expensive at $300.00,

I surfed the net all day and best I could find was $285 free ship but was still on the fence with ordering one, until I came across one on e-bay brand new still in box.

It was an auction and was @ $110.00 when I placed a bid, but was outbid in a few hours. The auction still had two days and 9 hours to go. I decided to set my max bid 3 seconds before closing, so I stayed up late Saturday night 12:30 I believe and was watching the seconds count down and submitted my bid 3 seconds before closing and won at $222.50, not bad. So I decided to use the 1,000w lights for the existing table and the new 700w for the new grow area.

December 22nd, 2018
  • I had some work ahead of me to accommodate the Viparspectra led.

December 23rd, 2018

• Sunday mid day I got a wonderful surprise.

• First I installed the new BR bulbs then sadly removed the existing Led tube grow light.

I will store my led tube grow light until I am sure that these will work with seedlings, then I'll probably disassemble and store the parts.
SQWIBB is offline   Reply With Quote