View Single Post
Old January 23, 2019   #28
SQWIBB
Tomatovillian™

January 18th -21st, 2019

I made some modifications when I got home after work today to accommodate the grow tent that is arriving this week.

I had to find another spot for the seedling fan. Once the grow tent is in place, it will completely block off this table.

My new toy came in

Here is some romaine that I am regrowing from harvested heads. When you're not watching it like you would your first child ready to take their first step, then the stuff seems to grow pretty quick!

The new potting mix seems to be working out OK. My goal for the potting mix is not to have better growth up front but to be able to sustain the plant for as long as possible with minimal input as the plant starts to grow/fruit... that is if I ever make it that far.

Everything seems to be growing fairly well under the lights, nothing seems leggy or is getting bleached.

January 21st, 2019

Woohooo! UPS was here.
Crazy eyed Psycho!

Time to clean up the grow area, first thing up, get rid of the beets.

I consider this a fail!! Good riddance!!

Cleaned out the area for the third time!

Packaged very nicely

OK, I'm going to try and be organized about this, so first I numbered all of the poles.

Then labeled their position

This is going to be tight

Put in the tub floor and hooked up the lighting.

The tent went up fairly easy and I don't foresee this being a problem setting up or breaking down in the future.

SQWIBB is offline   Reply With Quote