Thread: Curtis Cheek
View Single Post
Old January 26, 2019   #17
ginger2778
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxjohnson View Post
Just want to say I don't support stealing if people perceive it that way. I just want to talk about the tomato as it is which I enjoyed, I don't know if that is supposed to make me a bad person. Since this is going a be an issue for some people I rather have the thread closed than to get into a heated discussion like the other thread.
I am currently enjoying this tomato, it's delightful . I flat out love it.
I have come to know Curtis rather well over the past 2 years. I find him to be a warm loving human being with a great deal of integrity. He found this wonderful tomato, and wanted to make it available for others, and didn't have a name for it, the man he got it from said it was an unnamed family heirloom. Curtis saved 2 seeds and was able to grow it and now we all have access to it. He had to name it something, and to his knowledge it did not have a name before, no name at all.
I really like this kind gentleman, and I think he has been unfairly prejudged here, so please give him a chance, but even more, give this wonderful, vigorous, delicious, productive tomato a chance.
As far as it being maybe Anna Russian, I am growing both currently, and it's nothing like it except being a pink heart. Especially not size and taste.
Seeds will be available in my upcoming seed offer, and so will seeds of Anna Russian.
ginger2778 is offline   Reply With Quote