View Single Post
Old March 31, 2019   #26
ContainerTed
Tomatovillian™

Okay, I was up early and finished the damage assessment. Here's the list of what's gone forever and I'm now seedless to do anything about it.

1884 Purple
Ashleigh
Aurora
Chapman
Cherokee Chocolate
Dwarf Metallica
Ed's Millenium
Ferris Wheel
Heatherington Pink
Hege German Pink
Margaret Curtain
Morado Chocolate
Olewar's Big Pink
Portugese Monster
President Garfield
Tekins Bulgarian Pink
Valena Pink

Some of these may be very hard to find now. If you have enough of any of these to be able to share a few, I would appreciate it. Let me know how you want to do it. I can send a SASE, or do a trade, or whatever. Let me know what you may be looking for. Check out my listings at HeritageSeedMarket. If you find something among those, let me know and I'll send you some from here at my home.

I do want to thank everyone for their genuine concerns and words of encouragement, empathy, and sympathy. I hope this tragic kind of thing avoids your efforts forever. It ain't no fun, and that's for sure.

In the pictures below, the first one shows the few I initially saved on the left and the Jiffy comparison tray, which was planted two days after the MG trays, on the right. The second one shows the replanting efforts so far. Note the last of the MG cells in the near left of the tray on the left. I'll get those babies out and be done with MG today.

DSCF0062.JPG

DSCF0063.JPG
The Muddy Bucket Farm
and Tomato Ranch

ContainerTed is offline   Reply With Quote