Thread: My dacha :-)
View Single Post
Old February 3, 2006   #6
Gimme3
Tomatovillian™

Andrey....i looked at your complete album. Ty very much for sharing those pics with us.

I pondered my feelins, possible response...aside from the normal congratulations, naturally felt joy,... in seein the the Beauty of yo toils...

I wanna tell ya this.

I grew up in the 60's. I was born...in 1960. I remember , distinctly, pondering, as a child....WHY ?

WHY ?...HOW ? why an how, can anyone hate or fear another, to the point of nuclear extinction. I told people, as a youngster, they were wrong. I told them....i said....try this...take any Russian youth, and let us be placed together, in a common environment....an there would be no hatred, no fear, no animosity. An i challenged those, and i still do, that believe somehow...superiority of weapons, ensure survival.

Your pictures...vividly bring me Happiness, not only in seeing the Beauty of your handiwork, there, but also in affirming....some things you probly understand, too, an that i have believed since childhood....)))

The soils shown across the pics, catch my eye....and im curious. Could you describe the manner of soil maintenance/improvements you engage in, there, please ? lol...i think i know one of em, an thats cool by me...)))
Gimme3 is offline   Reply With Quote