View Single Post
Old March 12, 2006   #13
dokutaaguriin
Tomatovillian™

Hi Earl,
This greenhouse is dedicated to tomatoes in the summer. I am going to try and sneak in a few quick growing leafy vegies before I transplant my tomatoes. The other greenhouse will have Japanese peppers and eggplants and a few more tomatoes growing in pots. I think I may try to grow other vegies (leafy greens? or some extra pepper plants depending on the amount of sunlight that may penetrate through all the tomatoes) on the Ikea wood shelving unit along the north wall (above some rain barrels that I will be purchasing shortly). since I have the shelving unit I will use it instead of purchasing metal shelving unit etc.
Looking forward to seeing your finished shelving unit as I will be probably try to build something like it in the future.
Hi Clay,
I purchased it from a local greenhouse company. However, the greenhouse is actually a BC Greenhouse model. I really like their video to exploain how to set up the greenhouse as opposed to the IKEA like instructions that came with my other English model.
Once you get a greenhouse it opens up so many possibilities...you will ownder how you gardened without.

Jeff
dokutaaguriin is offline   Reply With Quote