View Single Post
Old July 4, 2019   #1550
KarenO
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by wxcrawler View Post
I think you're going to really like the KARMA Peach. I absolutely love mine here in Tulsa. They tasted quite a bit different than the KARMA Pink to me, and I really like KARMA Pink. They were much sweeter and had this richness in the taste that I haven't really found in another tomato. It's hard to describe. I don't really mean tangy when I say it had a richness in the flavor. It's just something you have to experience. Karen may be able to put it in words better than me. All I know is KARMA Peach is now on my must-grow list. Thank you Karen (and Marsha).

Lee
Tulsa, OK
Wonderful Lee!
I know exactly what you mean. The KARMA peach segregated from the as yet unreleased KARMA apricot in the F5.
I was looking for the large cocktail cherry that the rest of the KARMAS are so I actually was not all that pleased to see this bigger one.

Until I tasted it. I recall excitedly telling Marsha that it was “ oh my god delicious” extremely sweet but with a deep delicious tomato flavour as well. It got the name KARMA peach for its sweetness, size and relationship to the apricot that it segregated from.
It is one of the best tasting tomatoes I have ever eaten.
Omg good
Thank you for this wonderful review! You will love the Apricot too when it's released
Karen
KarenO is offline   Reply With Quote