View Single Post
Old April 23, 2020   #768
b54red
Tomatovillian™

I have to be honest with you and tell you that I have no idea how much I will use any one year for sixty or more plants. I can tell you that I will use less than a gallon per plant at the recommended rate the first and maybe second time that I apply the TTF. After that it increases with the size and production of the plant. If the plants look a bit faded or pale then I may give a full grown plant an ounce or more to perk them up and get them producing more. This can take a good bit of water so I use a Chameleon hose end sprayer and set the dial at one TBS if conditions are average or dry but will move it up if the soil is wet from rain so that the dose they get isn't too diluted by the wet ground.

Keep trying to order from Urban Farms until the order goes through. I had to do that on my last order when I got a case. Since ordering seems to be a problem now I wish I had just gone ahead and ordered two cases; but I like the stuff as fresh as possible for it is easier to shake up and has less crystallization problems. You could also alternate using the MG and TTF if you aren't able to get enough TTF. I used to use MG but once I tried TTF I was sold because of the much increased fruit set; but if I can't order more when I need it I will use the Miracle Grow.

Bill
b54red is offline   Reply With Quote