View Single Post
Old January 2, 2021   #260
MrBig46
Tomatovillian™

I would like to introduce you to my favorite variety tomato Start F1. I grow several plants every year because it is my tastiest variety. My friend RJGlew from Calgatra (1045 m) wrote:
"I have replaced all of my golf ball sized earlies like Fourth of July F1 and Early Treat F1 with Start S F1 since it is only a few days later, and the taste is very much better".
For me and many of us here in the Czech Republic, this tomato with a strong tomato taste and yet sweet enough is practically irreplaceable. I don't know the tastier red tomato. It's not an OP tomato, but I think it's really a legacy. This year he is 40 years old and despite the fact that a number of new hybrids have been bred in our country, none of them has reached the same taste quality as this veteran. Father - Bulgarian line M 21 with a strong aromatic taste, mother Stupice with RL.
It is a pity that this great tomato (it also has its flaws) is practically unknown in the world. I would like to allow those interested to grow this tomato and taste it. That is why I offer a few seeds to interested. No exchange required.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SAM_0049.jpg (100.9 KB, 151 views)
File Type: jpg Start F1.jpg (167.4 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg Star 28072014 1.jpg (164.1 KB, 149 views)
MrBig46 is offline   Reply With Quote