View Single Post
Old February 1, 2021   #1
jmsieglaff
Tomatovillian™

Default My 2021 Tomato Grow List

You'd think in a pandemic with so much home time, I'd be online more than ever, but somehow the opposite has been true in 2020 and continuing into 2021. I've got my 2021 garden plans nearly finalized and wanted to share my tomato list for 2021, just because! I have micro dwarf tomatoes just sprouted, those grow in pots by the patio door and start going outside as soon as days allow in March/April before moving out for good in May, they always make for a 4-6 week jump on the tomato harvest which is so very much appreciated!

On to the main list:

Garden Beds
KBX (every year)
Sudduth Brandywine (every year)
Sungold F1 (every year)
Tundra (grew it last year for the first time and wowed by flavor!)
Rosella Cherry (another grew it for the first time last year and very wowed with flavor and production)
Polish (new to me)
Lilian's Yellow Heirloom (new to me)
Black Krim (every year)
Dikovinka (new to me)
Brad's Atomic Grape (new to me)
Cherokee Purple x Lilian's Yellow Heirloom F1 (new to me)
Not Wisconsin 55 Gold F2 (had an apparent F1 bee cross last year with Wisconsin 55 Gold and an unknown striped tomato--the F1 was a gold saladette with green stripes, tasty, productive, and foliage was rather healthy)
3 more slots with about 6 varieties on my short list.....still giving myself some wiggle room

Dwarfs in 5 gal buckets
Eagle Smiley Yellow Cherry (every year--my selected and named tomato, will be released in 2022, part of the Cross Hemisphere Dwarf Project--Teensy family)
5 different Teensy family lead plants
Dwarf Mr. Snow (new to me)
Dwarf Emerald Giant (grew it last year and loved it)
Dwarf Grinch (new to me)

I hope everyone has great luck with their gardens in 2021!
jmsieglaff is offline   Reply With Quote