View Single Post
Old November 10, 2023   #48
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

I also Look at the Native Americans who stayed in the Wooded areas along the borders of North Carolina and South Carolina as Hero Veterans who Helped Contraband Slaves and Irish immigrants get to their Freedom at Fort Monroe including my Great-Grandfather. These Native Americans did not leave during the "Trial Of Tears" and Helped the Union Army get my family members to Freedom.
Happily Farming their Heirloom Tomatoes and Vegetables here on my many Farmlands in front of Fort Monroe.

Native Americans "Secret Farming Skills from Virginia/South Carolina/North Carolina" who worked together in 1861, helped save my Heirloom Tomato Farm/ Vegetable Farm/Tree Farm from very high Temperatures.

So we must invest in our Precious Native Americans by investing in their Community and Farmland, Amen!!

All students and our young Farmers should learn their True History to bring back the pure Love and understanding of their Gifts and Trades "Or the Love of Farming they were born with. The same Love I received from the Catholic Church Nuns in New Jersey which taught me to believe in myself suffering from Dyslexia; and just wanting to Farm.

So this weekend let's Hug the Veterans and the Native Americans and eat the last of your Tomatoes and Vegetables from your Garden with JOY, Amen!!
MrsJustice is offline   Reply With Quote