View Single Post
Old December 29, 2007   #6
feldon30
Tomatovillian™

Tom,

I think you are misunderstanding me. I am not asking you to perform any pro bono work, research, or growouts. You responded to the question regarding TSWV with a volunteer of information, and that is exactly what I am hoping for. Oh and seeds.

If there are any costs involved in acquiring these seeds, or you would rather refer us to the direct sources to get them, I'm sure the people who have posted in this thread and the other TSWV thread who are currently getting NO tomatoes despite growing dozens of them would be happy to cough up a few bucks to acquire seeds.

I can buy Amelia and Health Kick plants here in Houston and have seeds for ~140 varieties, although I have no clue how to do crosses myself.

TSWV is not a problem in Houston -- yet -- but it could be, and I'd like to have seeds ready for some tomatoes that don't taste like licking a fencepost.

[I][SIZE="1"]*I'm not allowed to post weblinks so you'll have to copy-paste it manually.[/SIZE][/I]
feldon30 is offline   Reply With Quote