View Single Post
Old May 8, 2008   #6
Gobig_or_Gohome_toms
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnewste View Post
The one I personally would really like to see is a cross between Neves Azorean Red and Ed's Millennium. I just sent "Tomstrees" some Ed's Millennium seeds, and as he did with a cross of NAR and Brandywine, I am pleading with him to do the same with NAR and Ed's.

I know he lives in New Jersey, and I could send my cousin "Vito" over to give him some "encouragement" , but hopefully, he will take up the challenge.

If anyone else needs Ed's Millennium seeds to experiment with crosses, please let me know.

Ray
Ray I got my Ed's Millennium seeds from you (Thanks!!) and they are looking very healthy and I am looking at pushing the envelop with my tomatoes and putting them out in their containers on Monday but will keep back-ups in case they do poorly.

I had planed on growing NAR as well but none of the 6 I planted germinated (got crushed in the mail I think) so unless my local garden center has them I will be out of luck. They did have lots of heirlooms last year I just do not remember which ones they had.
Gobig_or_Gohome_toms is offline   Reply With Quote