View Single Post
Old March 5, 2019   #9
oakley
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb_FL View Post
The Microgreen Mix? - I ordered 1/4 lb last year and just grew it out to make sure the seeds were still good - they were.

Way different than TrueLeaf Basic for sure.

It was good; It says 20-24 days which is much longer than usual. Some bigger seeds mixed in.

Can you get a refund? My one thing that was no longer in stock, they gave me a CC refund, no problems.
Oh sure. I'm guessing they would welcome a refund. I'm just a bit irritated they ignore my inquiries.
Possibly they don't want to fill my 'on sale' order. (Nov 23rd was probably 'cyber' Monday?)
Just wondering how many people with a few missing seed packets in their order even notice or give up and
just say what the heck...just a few bucks. I actually forgot about it for a while, then did a search in my
e-mail and discovered it. (a few bucks for 2-5 thousand orders is a bit of change in their pocket).

I actually prefer to make my own mixes with 'like' size seed that grow at the same pace. I have a dozen nice
dark leaf similar seed I wanted to mix in for more variety.

My main issue is the mix has been in their on-line catalog this entire 3 month time. This is the only order
i've had any issue with so it sticks out 'sore thumb' style.
oakley is offline   Reply With Quote