View Single Post
Old May 10, 2016   #74
seaeagle
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyn137 View Post
Ted, I fully admit that when I saw TN I thought it was you,since seaeagle had also said that the person was a Tville member and had a Good recommendation at Tville.

To answer your question to me directly,I have no idea who this person from TN is who is also a Tville member.

Carolyn,who has also been wanting to check your listings as well as Ellie's at Heritage,but can 't do it,so will have to either call or PM Steve to see what that's all about.Initially I could since Ellie had put up a variety that was not right,I told her about it and sent her some links about it and she did delete it ASAP. Nothing has changed with respect to my browser so I don 't know why I can't access Steve's site.
Actually I never said this seller was a Tomatovile member.I said he received a recommendation in the Seed and Plant Sources forum from a member.Was doing it from memory so I could be wrong, but I have pretty good memory.

So is this seller going to be on trial now for doing absolutely nothing wrong.Why is everyone paranoid.This tomato has been around since 2012 or before and traded around on multiple garden forums.Very possible this seller obtained this tomato years ago and grew it out and offered it for sale.Where is the crime?

And why is this thread ruined?Seems fine to me.If anyone thinks it is the wrong tomato let the seller know.There is a picture
seaeagle is offline   Reply With Quote