View Single Post
Old March 22, 2019   #18
seaeagle
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soilsniffer View Post
Roundup is found in chicken eggs. Therefore, Roundup accumulates in organs in the human body. Sigh. What scientific theory uses that kind of 'logic'?

>> Anyway the second case is now being tried and Monsanto appears to be losing again.

Monsanto's claim is that Roundup breaks down in three DAYS. Both cases you mentioned, deals with guys getting soaked with Roundup after three SECONDS.

The reason I asked the question was to hopefully get an answer. All I got was another question.

I am not an embryologist so I am not sure but I would think using common sense that in order to pass any nutrients or residues to the egg it would first have to be stored in the organs.

Don't have time to do the proper research but found this.

"The chicken has a short digestive tract and can rapidly assimilate dietary nutrients … Fat-soluble vitamins in the diet are readily transferred to the liver and then the egg yolk. Egg-nutrient levels are responsive to dietary change … Other research has demonstrated that all the fat-soluble vitamins, including A and E, and the unsaturated fats, linoleic and linolenic acids, are egg responsive, and that hen diet has a marked influence on the egg concentration."

Please enlighten me with the facts because I really am curious
seaeagle is offline   Reply With Quote