View Single Post
Old January 6, 2014   #5
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardadore View Post
Thank you for a most interesting presentation and historical overview. As a former teacher I can sympathize with the frustrations you have encountered suffering from dyslexia. I know how hard my bright dyslexic students worked to compensate and overcome that challenge. You are doing marvelous work. Continued success in you endeavors. I hope you do well with your seed sales. You are offering some wonderful tomato varieties.

Thank you so much:

The love and needed guidance you gave you students will last them a life time. My 9th Grade Teacher prepared me for life. It's up to society to welcome the special gifts: dyslexia people have to offer. We see, hear and think very differently. But at the same time we have to learn to communicate and write for other to understand who we are saying.

Being surrounded by the Lost History of intelligent group of people like the Contraband Slaves, just give me great Joy. They used their gift of building during slavery and build this house with 4 x 4 and 6 x 6 to last forever, before their were building code. They used the grape from the Muscadine grape and used it as medicine as the Native American taught them. This Muscadine Grape Vine on this property came from Willard N. C. by one of the Contraband Slaves. That took 10 years of research 8 years of research. Than trying to understand the land to grow historical plants took 10 years.

But I am thankful for the gift of understanding of all forums members so worked hard to understand me for over 8 years and their patience. It still takes me a long time to type anything. But I am so thankful!!!!

Maybe my next Mission should be on the research of "Union General Benjamin Franklin Butler favorite Foods.
MrsJustice is offline   Reply With Quote