View Single Post
Old February 15, 2017   #234
MissS
Tomatovillian™

Well I have only heard of people using one wick in the center of the pot, so given the way that you have arranged the holes, I would go with using the two or the far side of the pot may not get any moisture.

As I said in the PM, I would not start out using 1 tablespoon of this on each plant. I suggest starting out using 1 tablespoon to 1 gallon of water, mix well and then water your plants. Do not use the whole gallon of mix for 1 plant either. Just give it enough to moisten the soil. The fungi spores are microscopic and will make their way down to the roots with the watering. Take things slow and easy until we figure things out. These are all new products to you. They have not said that it does or does not contain a fertilizer. They have only implied that it does. Give it a week to 10 days and see if you can see any white threads forming in the soil. If you can, then things worked out just fine. If not, you can add more. Keep what you do not use in your refrigerator. Do not feed these plants anything for another week and consult me before you do...