View Single Post
Old November 11, 2017   #9
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baikal View Post
Thank you very much for your quick response. I understand that everything is not so easy, but I humbly lend myself to help that this does not happen, I dedicate myself to the computer and I think the problem is simple and easy to solve. I am ready to help the moderator of the page, the problem is that I can not get in touch with the right person. I have been trying to share my selected Spanish seeds with all of you for a long time but I can not do more. thank you very much everyone for your understanding and sympathy. and again thank you very much to the baikal migo who has let me enter the forum on his behalf. Greetings to all and greetings from Spain.
I'd love to see you here as I've noted above but no, the problem isn't simple and easy to solve as you noted.

I offered above to directly contact Mischka, the owner of Tville, for you, but again,I'm not that sure what he can do if he's decided that for now there are no more registrations being considered .

My last question is , have you read at the top of the page how to become a registered member here and done that and see what answer you might get?

Or at the bottom of this page where it says CONTACT US,have you done that and see what answer you get.

If no answers back I guess it might mean that for now no new registrations are being considered.

Carolyn