View Single Post
Old June 25, 2017   #95
Rockporter
Tomatovillian™

I picked up two of these from Walmart last night and I really like them.

I am terrible at using too many paper towels and have been trying to stay away from them but found myself back to using too many again. My first effort was to put a plastic container with lid on the counter next to the sink with dish cloths and towels. The lid was a perfect spot to put things on top and I would be frustrated by having to remove such things, like the egg cooker and I would revert to the paper towels because they were easily had.

I also had paper plates, cups, plasticware and napkins in a plastic basket style box on the counter. It was easy to get what I needed but it didn't look very nice.

Now I have one of these with wash cloths on the top level and towels on the bottom level. My towels consist of not only dish towels but 100% cotton flour sack towels that I use in the refrigerator to wrap veggies and also to bake with.

The second one now houses napkins on top, it's the perfect size for that and the bottom level has plates, bowls, cups and utensils in it. The plates have to lay kind of sideways because there is not enough space to stand them up but they lay perfectly over the top of the bowls, so it works for me.

Online the price is $17.88 but I found them in my Walmart for $14.99 each. I really like them, they look much nicer than the plastic and I can easily get to what I need. So, that's what I call a win win.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-Ho...Serve/55149822

~Margaret Atwood~

Rockporter is offline   Reply With Quote