View Single Post
Old February 2, 2007   #16
tylenol
Tomatovillian™

dc,
I have 2 teenagers and altho they aren't nearly as dependable as MY remote for the tube (lol)..I can push their buttons sometimes and get them to do things from THE couch.

byd and TOF,
I had the materials lying around and just started cutting them up. It really didn't take more than an hour to make.
I did not glue the PVC so that it would be easier to disassemble. I only had 2"x4"x 4 foot wire and cut many of those to 4" holes as the plant grew larger. I'll put the cage together and take some more pictures to give you a better idea of what is entailed.

Earl,
Your absolutely right about the wind and that thing launching itself right out of the yard. A month ago we had 60 mph gust here and I'm sure it would have ended up at Disneyland. Thats about 60 miles south, so it would get there faster than driving a car. I am gonna try and find some better wheels, so that when my teens act up, I'll just strap 'em on and wave "bye bye"
btw..Thanks for your "hole" recipe ! I'm gonna use it this year. How deep do ya dig your holes ?

Rob
tylenol is offline   Reply With Quote