View Single Post
Old August 30, 2010   #10
Sorellina
Tomatovillian™

Ciao all-

Remy, thank you so much for hosting and also for your wonderful hospitality. We had such a fantastic time. It was just the relaxing getaway we all needed, not to mention the amazing deals we all got with the shopping.

Zana, thanks again for all of the driving and great conversation. I don't think I have anywhere near as much fun going grocery shopping as when we're with you!

Hilde, thanks for taking such terriffic photos as usual. That camera of yours is quite a nice little toy!

And to everyone who attended, it was a real treat getting to know you all. Conversation was lively and enthusiastic. It was hard not to feel like a 5 year old at Christmas.

And to Sheryl, whose natural humour and relaxed nature is such a blessing to everyone. I'm really looking forward to seeing your little family hopefully around the holidays if my mother comes for a visit and maybe attending Mass at your parish.

Hugs to you all!

PS Our carpet tigers greeted us at the door with purrs of delight. It was good to get home early enough to be able to spend time with them so they could settle down and get back into their little routine. We were also able to water things before the sun went down and the entire garden really needed it. I'm still catching up with the watering today. And the harvests! A couple zucchini got away from me and they're monsters, so I may have to just stuff and bake those.