View Single Post
Old December 11, 2018   #36
AlittleSalt
BANNED FOR LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by roper2008 View Post
Salt, that’s why I label the seeds I share with op (open-pollinated) there’s always the chance of a cross. That’s why I collect seeds from more than 1 fruit and mix them, so that they are not all crossed. Share all the pepper seed you want

Talking about car problems. Someone sideswiped me hard in my 1 year old Forester. Its at the dealer body shop, and the repair estimate is 8,500.00. Their insurance is paying for it. I’m also going to file a loss of value claim.
I agree, and do save pepper seeds from many different peppers. I overdo it on saving seeds.

Sorry to hear about your car problems. Wow, $8,500, and I understand the loss of value claim.

I am so out of it - probably to the point of living in yesteryear. We used to drive cars and work on them ourselves until it was no longer worth putting in a new engine or stabbing a new transmission. I still have an engine pulling A frame... and a cherry picker. No, they haven't been used in years.

Going back to pepper seeds - some of the accidental hybrids have tasted very good. I guess I should share those seeds - it's better than tossing them.
AlittleSalt is offline   Reply With Quote