View Single Post
Old May 28, 2011   #9
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcday View Post
I think Ken was asking if Marko's plant is potato-leaf.

Moravsky Div is supposed to be potato-leaf, so if Marko's plant isn't PL, it's not Moravsky Div.

There is one listing in the 2011 SSE Yearbook for an indet regular leaf Moravsky Div, but I think a mix-up must have happened somewhere with that. It shouldn't be regular leaf.
I wonder if it really is a mix-up. Did you see who it was who listed it?

He spelled it the same as all those who listed it as det and PL, but his listing is separate from all the others which doesn't make sense to me unless he uploaded and wanted it to be separate ( see below) as indet and RL. And he said he got it from Andrey yet everyone else at Tania's page as well as in the Yearbook got det and PL.

I think he may be in the running to see how many total listings he can get, but again, why list Moravsky Div separately, his listing and everyone elses. it's rather well known that the more listings a peson has it usually means that they get more requests since only one SSE request form/one envelope is needed to request lots of varieties rather than sending separate request forms to several people, as I know you also know.

Just came back here to the computer to check the radar. I really would like to be able to sleep through a night without what they're calling severe T-storms.