View Single Post
Old August 5, 2017   #38
imp
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickel plate View Post
Figured it would happen-thank you clkeiper for dog piling on with your "you have posted 7 times" I'm a newbie remark.
I've been vegetable gardening for over thirty years and have just this year branched out into a larger scale of corn planting with the incentive of corn blanch/freezing.
All I wanted was a possibly better tool to extract the kernels via input from the Tomatoville forum-your post failed in that respect.
I have recently purchased a Kuhn Rikon Corn Zipper thanks to several here that made the positive recommendations.
Guess I'm now up to eight posts.
I hope the tool you are buying works well for you.

One the other hand, back off on the attitude thing with Carolyn. She is a respected member of this forum, generous with time, seeds and advice to many and more. She made a factual post that was nothing like a dog pile.

Rudeness and being uncalled for nasty to other members is against the rules and you've been called on it, gently, in this thread, and now, in a not so gentle way by me. So, just cut it out.

Carolyn is some one I consider a friend and I don't like my friends picked on.

I hope you get it together and join in in many of the conversations in a nice way in the future.
imp is offline   Reply With Quote