View Single Post
Old March 24, 2011   #13
Mischka
TomatovilleŽ Administrator

SeaStart-PGR (0-4-4)

SeaStart was developed at the request of growers who wanted a seaweed product with enhanced vitamin supplements. SeaStart begins with a true liquid seaweed extract that has been condensed to a level many times more powerful than our regular extract. To this we add Vitamin B1, B2, B5, B6, Vitamin C, Folic Acid, Biotin and Pantothenic Acid. SeaStart is diluted with water and applied as a soil soak or most effectively as a foliar spray.

SeaStart is mixed at rate of 1 tsp. per gallon of water.

SeaCom-PGR (0-4-4)

SeaCom-PGR is a liquid plant growth regulator formulated to provide a high concentration (400 ppm) of the natural plant growth hormone, cytokinin. Cytokinin, combined with the diverse micronutrients in seaweed, leads to enhanced crop growth, increased yields, and healthier, more productive plants.

SeaCom is mixed at a rate of 1 tsp. per gallon of water.

Liquid Seaweed/Fish Fertilizer (3-2-2)

Liquid Seaweed/Fish combines our liquid seaweed with fish solubles to meet the complete nutritional needs of your plants. Seaweed is a natural source of micronutrients, and fish solubles are a natural source of major nutrients. In addition, the plant growth hormones found in the seaweed extract are more effective in fueling growth when combined with the nutrients found in the fish solubles. 

Liquid Seaweed/Fish is mixed at a rate of 3 tbsp. per gallon of water, or 2 gallons per acre.

Link to sourced material product page

One last word of farewell, Dear Master and Mistress.

Whenever you visit my grave,

say to yourselves with regret

but also with happiness in your hearts

at the remembrance of my long happy life with you:

"Here lies one who loved us and whom we loved."

No matter how deep my sleep I shall hear you,

and not all the power of death

can keep my spirit

from wagging a grateful tail.
Mischka is offline   Reply With Quote