View Single Post
Old September 10, 2013   #40
aclum
Tomatovillian™

Hi Delerium,

Great video! Great looking plants and your little girl is EXTREMELY CUTE!

That's really cool about the PTHumidifier working so well. I'd love to know more about how it's made as well as how you're using your other new "equipment" - airstone, pump, etc.

In a thread I did a while back on CO2 and Oxygen use by plants in a greenhouse, I showed some photos of a medical nebulizer I'd set up for cool misting. It put out a great mist, but the plants seemed to either not like it or not be affected by it, so I stopped using it. (The grafts didn't take, although it could have been for any number of reasons). I was concerned that I might have been overmisting or introducing too much O2 into the chamber. After reading about your success, I'm trying the nebulizer again with my new batch of grafts, but leaving the chamber cracked open some during the misting. I would be interested in trying your PTHumidifier if it's not too expensive to put together.

Looking back at your post a few back, I see you asked about my multifruit graft. I did post a few photos of my eggplant/kbx graft in the photos of grafted plants thread.

Hope to post some photos of my new fall garden set up (with plants in place) later today.

Anne
aclum is offline   Reply With Quote