View Single Post
Old January 16, 2017   #45
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Patti...If I recall I had problems with the weakness of the eve ste wendell seedling ...What did I do?? Look at it now (in photo).. Really thick stem and looking good...So I must be doing something right ..I have 18 Russian Reds,,7 TT's apart from my 6 drumed ones ,6 Sweet 100's , 6 Early Girls and 6 "dwarfs" thats 43 plants??? so I will keep 2 of each and the rest have to go...I will bike up soon and put them in the paper....I also have 3 unknowns and this has occurred during my repotting and I failed to write on the pottle?? so I will try and work them out but I have to keep them and wait for them to grow...
I am surprised mostly I only have one of the main varieties so thank goodness I Reseeded most of these...EG I only have one Sungold

There is another factor here ...It could be me but it seems that the plants repotted in the new soil with the perlite and a 6.5ph are doing far better than plants in the previous mix ...I see the mega 10 have buckets @ 1.39 each so I will buy some of these and drill drainage holes and repot my most important plants in them with the new soil...I do not think I should expect to put everything in drums and I have just noticed Paul Robeson is not on my list so surely it has to be one of the unknowns...

Regards Ron
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN2903.jpg (353.2 KB, 44 views)
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote