View Single Post
Old April 12, 2011   #14
John3
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomtown View Post
Howdy everyone-

Here at Natural Industries, we like to keep track of our Actinovate lots and how old they are on the shelf. For our Actinovate fungicide, the microbes can lay dormant, yet still effective, in the bag for up to 18 months. We keep our expiration dates on our bags set to 12 months so we can keep rotating in fresh stock to you.

If expired product is in warehouses or on store shelves, then that is due to a lack of communication from our partners to keep Actinovate flowing to our customers. The company policy of Natural Industries has always been to swap out any unopened expired product of Actinovate with new bugs for FREE. Please be sure to pass this information along to your unmotivated Actinovate dealers. I also have a call in to our Lawn & Garden Manager who will personally be paying a visit to all of our San Antonio dealers.

In the meantime, I invite you to visit our newly revamped retail page at actinovate.com where you can enter your ZIP to search from over 500 dealers in the States. I also encourage you to explore our online dealers at High Country Gardens and Naturehills.com or price shop Actinovate on Amazon or Google.

If all else fails, send me an email or even a message through this forum. We are here to help you grow better tomatoes.

Sincerely,

Boomer Cardinale
Natural Industries
Hi Boomer I just got my order in from High Country Gardens and there is no expiration date on it - thought you might want to know.
John3 is offline   Reply With Quote