View Single Post
Old February 15, 2013   #44
gixxerific
Tomatovillian™

Sounds like you are just jealous. Either that or just stupid or maybe mad, eh Steve. Isn't that why you started this thread, for revenge, c'mon tell the truth.

And to go after Bill, Mishka you should be ashamed of yourself. He is one the more honest and detail oriented breeders out there. He's not looking for fame or fortune just a good tomato and to be able to share that with the world. Get over the nothing you are fighting about and go plant some seed instead.

That's what we are here for. It's hard to be gardener when you are so busy trying to undermine a whole forum mainly because you dislike a single person. Than you drag others into it for no reason. Get a life!

I really can't take this much more. All the animosity and the hate. This has nothing to do with the garden. I am sorry you all got your asses kicked by all the neighborhood kids growing up or that your father molested you but don't take it out on us.

Us, yes, I a member at the hated forum as well as many other forums. That does not mean I take sides but all the confrontation in this matter seems to start from this side. Is it really necessary, ★★★★ NO!!!!

I will be happily growing out some of Bill's frankenfruit as you call them to a point. Too bad you won't, I am sorry for that.

You know there are some really great people on here it's just too bad there a small handful of ★★★★★★★s that ★★★★ it up for everyone else. Just like this thread what's the point, revenge in my eyes. Because you haven't shown me proof yet that your points will come to fruition. This is all based on speculation and hate.

By the way while you are banning me Mishka think about this. I have seeds from Craig for the Dwarf Project. Never fear Craig I am an honest non hate filled (except for now) person. I will grow out your seeds and try my best to report back to you even if I have to do it through email. But if for some reason I can not get back to you. Feel free to blame the hate mongers on this site.

Dono

Too all you haters you can suck my mother★★★★ing dick. To the rest I am sorry I will not be learning from and teaching you. And I hope you all have great gardens this year and every year after. Oh yea to all the haters again, I hope all your seedlings get a disease.

Peace out
gixxerific is offline   Reply With Quote