View Single Post
Old February 17, 2017   #242
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Patti..I know what they are telling me??? "Where are you going to put me??"....mosquitoes we do not have them in NZ ..certainly not down here ..White butterflies we do have......As for the trays ...I want them completely refreshened once a week or shorter if advised to do this...On days like today I think the water will disappear very quickly ...It may well be the tray has to be refilled every 3 days ..it depends on where I put the overflow hole in the side of the tray...

Yes the soil I am using does not cling like Tui's does...Its completely different and there are no flies hanging around...My old Black Cherry and Campari plants have leapt forward ...They are starting to look great ....I might be able to say soon I am a Tomato Grower>>
Yes its quite possible I am the problem...I am not fool proof..I do my best but I forget to do things sometimes like put a name on a pot during repotting...
Nobody has offered to help with the glass door so I hope they do not expect Tomatoes cause they will not get any ....Its probably only 10 seconds work?

I can email the people maybe they can make up a fertiliser mix...

Regards Ron
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote