View Single Post
Old September 10, 2009   #41
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

KBH - Red - Mark Korney/ Jerry Powarski
KBH - Pink - Mark Korney/ Jerry Powarski
KB Heart Pink - Mark Korney/ Jerry Powarski
KB Heart Red - Mark Korney/ Jerry Powarski

Mark, I know the above came from the crossed KB seeds I sent you but please fill me in as to what's the difference between those that are indicated as KBH Red, vs KB Heart Red, and same for the pink?

Don't think I'm not following this story b/c I am and you know darn well that I love hearts, and well, you get the picture.

I think I did tell you that I found my data for the 2004 season as well as the 2005 season, and you were asking me if I grew any hearts in I think it was 2004 or maybe 2005. Were the KB seeds I sent you produced in 2004 or 2005?

Wrath? Me? LOL, but yes, the variety name is Soldacki.

And I forgot to see if Dogma got corrected to Dagma's Perfection, ala Tomatofest, or maybe it was Purple Dogma Creek or even a new variety Dogma, named for the 10 FPOTG, that's First Principles of Tomato Growing? LOL

It's so great to see that so many of you really did get tomatoes this year, as I look at the 4 Medvaya Kaplya's ( small yellow akin to YP but much better tasting) and 5 Smarty F1's, a new grape tomato from Dr. Randy Gardner, as well as TWO cukes and nothing else at all. No blossoms on several plants as of last Sunday, so scratch those for this season, and the rest of the plants have a few greenies, but nada even blushing and here it is almost mid-September and the temp this AM was 42F. Septa Sigh.