View Single Post
Old August 10, 2015   #17
RayR
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerardo View Post
Do you recommend the sample Kit? Worth the shipping cost at least?
Sure, for $12.99 why not? I just wished I had this sooner in the season, also so for growing seedlings. Next year for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindalana View Post
I like using it so far. No it does not eliminate septoria but it seems to hold things at bay, transplanting solutions did well for my recent transplants, hot weather and all.
"hold things at bay" is a good way to put it. This race of Septoria is brutal, my elderly neighbor across the street from me who has been growing tomatoes like forever in this neighborhood stopped by the other day and said he's never seen anything like this that came on so early in the season and he's been pretty much wiped out.
Unfortunately I haven't had a lot of time in the last few weeks to tend to the garden. It's been pretty dry most of the time and what I've had to do is keep up with all the pepper plants in containers that were wilting from lack of water.
So I have a lot of tomato plants that are pretty much finished for the season, but there are some that are holding up much better, even some that are getting some new healthy growth. I've been putting what time I have to spray into them.
RayR is offline   Reply With Quote