View Single Post
Old August 29, 2007   #8
korney19
Buffalo-Niagara Tomato TasteFest™ Co-Founder

Zana, a woman has her whole life to prepare for her wedding! BUT there will only be ONE First Annual Buffalo-Niagara Tomato Tastefest/Party! You can never tell on weddings!

Remy, I invited Marcia & Patty from the Fireside event... plus some others at the Fireside Inn (contestants) talked about it with me but I told them it is somewhat private, to members of the Tomato groups/forums... so don't be surprised if some sign up here or there just to come. Matter of fact, my neighbor asked me about it today, said his sister was interested, she goes to all those kind of things.

Also Jerry (my location #2 garden) and Ernie (my retired Buffalo fireman friend who has put in hundreds of hours into my yarden doing much of my dirty work that I can't do.) His wife thinks I'd try to poison her with tomatoes or something, so don't know if she will come. And maybe my best friend may come. All my other friends I'll have to cover for them, they won't be able to bring stuff with them--they may be on bikes.

Only other invites would be the girls at Mints and The Sundowner......(was that Rob's idea?) and the Women's Beach Volleyball team.

Also... I invited Sally Cunningham... I think we have to decide just how private this will be... Sally offered to advertise it for me on her TV/radio shows but I told her the situation & she said to contact her if things changed. Right now, I told her semi-private--open to those who hear about it on the tomato forums and contact us.