View Single Post
Old October 21, 2012   #71
ContainerTed
Tomatovillian™

I just sent this email to the web hosting folks.

================================================== ========
A website you are hosting named "Pennystomatoes.com" is using pictures of tomatoes for its sales that have been stolen from legitimate websites. Specifically, on the "pennystomatoes.com" page that appears when selecting "Dwarf" tomatoes, the picture of "Yukon Quest" is my property and permission has not been given for it to be used other than with licensed sites with which I have a contract. I have NO such contract with that site, nor the owners of that site. I am also aware that most, if not all, of the other pictures that appear in this section are also there without the REAL owner's permission.

Repeated requests to Penny have been met with only indifference and inaction. We need your help to stop this criminal action. We are aware that using stolen intellectual property is a violation of the Liquid Web Terms of Service and feel this is a flagrant violation of those user requirements.

This subject has been discussed extensively at "Tomatoville.com". I'm sure that if you contact the Tomatoville administrator, that he will be able to discuss what he has seen to be the full extent of this "robbery".

Please help us. Those intellectual properties must be removed immediately, as any delay increases the devaluation of our property and increases the possibility of litigation..

Thank you,

================================================== =======

I'll let you folks know if I get any results.
The Muddy Bucket Farm
and Tomato Ranch

ContainerTed is offline   Reply With Quote